EnCompass LLC is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to provide administrative support for various programs conducted in Washington, DC and internationally. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and can coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, and is interested in education, capacity strengthening approaches and programs in the international development arena, including the technical areas of training, learning and facilitation.
The position is based at EnCompass Rockville, MD headquarters. The Project Coordinator will be expected to work from client sites in the Washington, DC metro area as needed.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Essential functions include:
- Reviews consultant invoices, field expense reports and travel expenses; supports finance department in the purchase and payment of products and services
- Assists with review and preparation of subcontract and client invoices
- Maintains SharePoint files and organization for the TA & Evaluation team and communications sites
- Maintains project records, project related KM, project deliverables tracker and disseminates information about project results
- Supports tracking processes to ensure that tasks and assignments proceed according to work plan and remain within budget
- Supports project managers with communication and coordination with clients, subcontractors and consultants
- Supports the production of project deliverables such as quarterly reports, this may include writing, editing, proofreading, and/or coordinating translation services; supports the process of ensuring the quality of project deliverables
- Assists in logistics and other preparations for meetings, conferences, workshops, and other presentations
- Supports recruiting, onboarding and maintaining excellent communications and support with consultants; populates and maintains relevant consultant databases
- Engages fully as a member of the EnCompass staff team, including participating in staff meetings and other EnCompass activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and four years of experience, of which 2 should be directly relevant to project support.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience providing program support to project teams.
- Experience in the administration and coordination of complex projects highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills; highly skilled at writing and editing documents.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint required, familiarity with Microsoft Project and SharePoint preferred.
- Previous experience with USAID and knowledge of USAID regulations highly desirable.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with a diverse group of staff based both inside and outside the office; exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Experience working on multiple priorities consecutively and sequentially and meeting quality standards for accuracy, attention to detail, and timeliness is critical.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as needed in a fast-paced, fluid working environment.
- Fluency in language(s) other than English highly desirable.
- International experience (professional, study abroad, etc.) desirable.
How to Apply
Please submit CV and cover letter to https://encompassworld.com/work-with-us.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
About the Organization
EnCompass is a women-owned business offering innovative and customized solutions for leadership, capacity strengthening, technical assistance, and monitoring and evaluation. We have experience in more than 70 countries and a team of more than 100 staff and 1,200 experts around the globe.
We partner with government and multilateral agencies, nonprofit organizations, and corporations around the world, offering thought leadership, rich diversity, and technical expertise in global health, inclusive development, education, human rights, and food security.