Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
Dexis is seeking a Project Director for an upcoming 3 year USAID project supporting the Office of Transition Initiatives. The Project will support the Applied Best Practices and Coordination Team in the Office of Transition Initiatives at USAID. The position would be full-time based in Washington DC, with an expected start date in mid 2019. This position is contingent upon award.
- Lead the planning and organization of evaluation assignments, developing and reviewing scopes of work, and liaising with USAID/OTI.
- Work with USAID/OTI to use M&E data collected from activities to inform rolling assessments, and program level and strategic level guidance.
- Work with USAID/OTI to implement cluster evaluations, mid/final evaluations and facilitate learning for design of future activities.
- Serve as overall quality assurance for all evaluations, ensuring compliance with the USAID Evaluation policy.
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction and project leadership.
- Master’s degree or higher in social science, public health or other related area, including coursework and training in both quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in international development.
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience and expertise in evaluation of projects in developing countries funded by the US government, including: the design of evaluation methodologies, analysis plans and report writing.
- Preference with experience in conflict mapping, perception surveys, cluster evaluations and mid-term evaluations.
- Previous experience with OTI preferred, experience working in complex environments required.
- Demonstrated understanding of tasks, level of effort and cost requirements for developing scopes of work.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the USAID evaluation policy required.
- Demonstrated group facilitation skills and ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.