About the Project
The project pertains to placement of large number of skilled (blue-collar) trainees from different training programs across Punjab in 100 plus trades.
- You’ll have to have substantial experience working in project delivery roles across a number of sectors and/or a variety of different projects.
- You’ll be a confident leader with the ability to demonstrate experience in delivering complex projects, and the ability to be flexible, resilient and pragmatic in the face of uncertainty and sensitivity.
- You’ll be willing to work in a challenging, fast paced environment with an out-of-the-box approach.
- You’ll have to have good networking in private and public-sector organizations.
- You’ll be able to expertly manage a number of stakeholders, each bringing different priorities and points of view and you’ll bring practical experience of actively managing the delivery of project within agreed time, cost and quality constraints.
- Crucially, you’ll be adept at managing risks, your team, and the project itself.
About the Role
- Lead the project and manage a team of 15-20 people in Lahore and Faisalabad offices.
- Prepare and adopt a placement strategy/plan for successful placement of candidates as required for the project.
- Oversee placement of candidates and ensure that targets are met.
- Develop and maintain PR with private and public-sector organizations in order to negotiate for placement purposes.
- Identify and hire appropriate staff for the project to execute the project in an effective and efficient manner.
- Report to Management Committee (MC) and other stakeholders involved in the project to apprise about the progress of the project.
- Supervise development of employers’ and candidates’ databases for placement of candidates.
- Ensure that all data, equipment and assets are well-protected and kept in good working order.