The USAID/Uganda Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Program, also referred to as The Learning Contract, is a five-year activity expected to start in mid-2018. QED will help USAID/Uganda strengthen its performance and, to a lesser extent the performance of its Implementing Partners, in collaborating, learning and performing in order to fortify the impact and sustainability of USAID-supported contributions to Uganda’s development. This position is contingent upon award.
Five project management assistants, one for each of the five PADs (resilience, health, demographics, market and governance) will assist with:
- Monitor IP performance, helping to ensure the quality and accuracy of IP data and reporting, IP compliance with USG policies and regulations, and progress toward results.
- Monitoring IP expenditures to ensure that expenditures are reasonable consistent with activity progress.
- Recommendations with regard to administrative approval of expenditures.
- Meeting USAID/Uganda reporting requirements.
- Preparing briefing papers, success stories and other outreach documents.
- Planning for USAID/Uganda events and field trips.
- Maintaining files.
- Other tasks consistent with helping the C/AOR fulfil his/her roles and responsibilities.
How to Apply
- Bachelors in Development Management or another relevant field.
- Understanding of USAID and development programming.
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical skills and a deep attention to details.
- Sound communication skills in both written and oral forms.
- Ability to work independently and excellent time management.
To apply for this position please follow the following steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume.
- Click on the link: Biodata AID1420-17, fill out the form, sign it, and attach/upload it to your application. You may also include other documents such as cover letter and/or a work sample.
- Submit your application, resume, completed biodata, and any additional documents.
Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without resume and/or biodata will not be considered.
Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply. AA//V/D.
About the Organization
The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world. Through Monitoring and Evaluation and Knowledge Management practice areas, QED is working to maximize our clients' return on investment through accountability, continuous learning, and sound management.