Notice to Applicants: This posting is for 2 openings.
Job Title/Grade: Project Management Associate Analyst/Analyst (5-6)
Department: Sustainable Business Group (SBG)
Reports to: Operations and Finance Manager, SBG
Date: February 18, 2019
Function of the Position:
This is a full-time, professional position that will contribute to the Sustainable Business Group. SBG is a specialized department within DAI Global, LLC that leads engagements with private sector clients in the oil, gas, mining, power, and renewable energy sectors.
For more about DAI SBG, please visit www.dai.com/sbg
Roles and Responsibilities:
The percentages below are illustrative and may evolve and/or change depending on the company’s needs.
Specific responsibilities will include:
1. Project Coordination (45%)
- Coordinate the administrative activities of the project including start-up, recruitment, mobilizing and demobilizing staff, maintaining project files, requesting purchases for goods and services, processing AP adjustments, vendor invoice review, submitting Procure to Pay requisitions, and iExpense auditing.
- Assist with logistics for project technical teams, including making travel arrangements as well as organizing and facilitating events to engage partners, stakeholders, and clients.
2. Contract Management (25%)
- Initiates requests for approvals, coordinates submissions for contract and subcontract modifications and coordinates all other requests for contract office support.
- Drafts routine contractual documents using approved templates. Identifies and synthesizes potential issues and present possible solutions to the Operations Manager and project team.
- Sets up ICA and non-service requisitions for review. Monitors subcontractor budgets and liaises with subcontractors regarding administrative or operational issues as appropriate.
3. Financial Management (30%)
- Responsible for ensuring processing and review of project financial transactions and monthly project invoices. Processes invoices and audits iExpense Reports. Creates and/or maintains project budget tool and coordinates data entry from field and home office into project contract budget in advance of modifications.
- Grade 5: Minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience and a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree.
- Grade 6: Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience and a bachelor’s degree or 1 year of experience and a master’s degree.
- Fluency in a second language strongly preferred
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to travel on assignments for SBG projects (minimum one assignment per year).
- Experience in international development preferred
- Some field experience desirable
DAI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. EOE – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
About the Organization
DAI is an international development companywith corporate offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Belgium, and Nigeria, and project operations worldwide. We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Named one of the world’s top 40 international development innovators, DAI has delivered transformational development results in more than 150 countries for clients including development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.