The Project Manager will manage and support to the growing portfolio including ensuring adherence to workplans, timelines, budget, and all contractual obligation.
You will a motivated and proactive Project Manager with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification, such as a Master in International Development
- At least five years of relevant program management experience.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to priorities your time.
- Experience with budget management.
- Strong time management skill with the ability to meet tight deadline
- Attention to quality and accountability for completion of assigned tasks.
- Flexibility to assist others and see tasks through as required
- Professional presentation
- Mature and professional approach to work
- Willingness to learn and to use initiative to problem solve
- Dedication to completing tasks to the best of your ability, and in a professional manner.
- Reliable and trustworthy nature when dealing with confidential issues and staff at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to research ideas, analyses options and make recommendations.
About the Organization
Cardno is a leading global development project management firm. Cardno’s registered Myanmar entity - Cardno Myanmar Ltd – runs across all states and regions of Myanmar.
Cardno (Myanmar) Ltd is implementing a growing portfolio of donor-funded activities including: the Centre for Good Governance (CGG) on behalf of the UK Government; the National Community Driven Development Program (NCDDP) and Enhancing Rural Livelihoods and Incomes Project (ERLIP) for the Myanmar Department of Rural Development (DRD) of the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation; the Myanmar Education Quality Improvement Program (My-EQIP) on behalf of the Government of Australia; and the M&E of World Bank Funded Education Programs.