The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall leadership, management and implementation of the regional project. He will oversee country specific workplan development and implementation of the IPM.
- Medical or nursing degree, post-graduate qualifications in public health, or equivalent
- At least 15 years senior experience in public health leadership and management, and at least 5 years as team leader and experience in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Experience in the introduction of new vaccines and/or managing immunization programs and/or public health programs;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationship with multiple stakeholders, with ADB and with partners
- Able to provide leadership in responding to emergency or crisis management e.g. disease outbreak or anti-vaccine rumors
- Preferably from ADB member countries
Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide a matrix describing how they meet or exceed each of the essential requirements of the role.
We thank you for your application, however only those being considered will be contacted. Resumes will be kept on file and candidates may be contacted for future opportunities. Proof of credentials, as well as a criminal check, may be required for successful applicants.
About the Organization
Gevity is an international informatics and management consulting company offering a full range of interdisciplinary professional services to clients seeking to build sustainable and effective health and social services systems. Through our focus on the unique needs of the health, social service and life science sectors, we work to support healthier lives through connected systems.
We are seeking people who share our vision and who are willing to grow with our organization.
At Gevity we believe that work should be a place where all doors are open and the atmosphere is positive and productive. All staff members are part of the team, working together to attain an effective, profitable company for all!