Project Manager / Asia Region, Arlington, VA
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
**Please note: U.S. work authorization is required for this position.**
MSI’s Asia regional portfolio includes monitoring and evaluation support contracts that provide technical and consultancy services (including performance evaluations, impact evaluations, progress monitoring services, opinion-based surveys and other evaluative studies) and large grant programs focused on anti-corruption activities, preventing violent extremism across the region, and supporting civil society become more effective in advancing the democratic values of citizen participation and good governance across the region.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing administrative, contractual, financial and logistical aspects of the project. S/he will report to the Sr. Project Manager.
- Coordinate all contractual matters for the project.
- Manage project finances, approval requirements, track incoming costs, project future expenditures and preparation of financial reports.
- Provide home office support for overseas field project(s).
- Coordinate logistics for onboarding field project office employees and travel.
- Recruitment, onboarding and travel logistics for short-term consultants.
- Working close with MSI field team and MSI project Technical Director on writing and editing of contract deliverables including but not limited to weekly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Track and ensure on-time client deliverable requirements.
- French and Spanish preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor degree in International Development, Economics or related field.
- Familiarity with USAID regulations strongly preferred.
- Experience working with grants strongly preferred.
- Ability to work and travel to multi-cultural environments and build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and excellent budgeting skills required.