Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market-led approaches for a broad and lasting impact. Banyan Global is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working throughout the world. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, health, and evaluation and learning.
Banyan Global is recruiting a full-time Project Manager for an upcoming USAID regional economic growth project in Eastern Europe and Eurasia to be based in our Washington, DC office. The purpose of this project is to promote broad-based, inclusive and sustainable economic growth in Eastern and Central Europe and the Caucuses through greater intraregional economic integration and harmonization in the region and with other markets. The Program Manager will have primary responsibility to:
- Provide overall administrative, management and support functions for project components, including oversight for budget and financial management,
- Manage recruitment of long term and short term staff,
- Manage communications with project COR and USAID missions
- Contribute to Work Plans, Annual Reports, and other deliverables in coordination with the COP
- Responsible for timely provision of technical experts to the field
- Coordinate events, including planning for workshops and training.
- Manage buy-in component of the project, which will require responsiveness and ability to coordinate efficiently with the Europe and Eurasia bureau and several mission teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, international development, or related fields
- At least five years of experience in project management on a USAID or similar donor project, preferably in an area of economic growth
- Demonstrated experience in preparing budgets, tracking expenditures, preparing Scopes of Work and other home office management functions
- The ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, including results from multiple countries
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID regulations and operating procedures, including ADS and FAR requirements
- Strong written and oral communications skills and the ability to produce project documents, including Work Plans and Annual Reports, as well as newsletters and communication materials.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including the ability to work collaboratively with local national staff, the COP and USAID as well as external stakeholders
- Professional level English, both written and oral.
Program Manager candidates must be U.S. citizens and living in the Washington, DC area or willing to re-locate. Salary is commensurate with experience. Banyan Global is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit a CV and cover letter to https://banyanglobal.com/careers/. No phone calls please.
About the Organization
Banyan Global is a development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches to international development. The firm has offices in Washington, DC and New York City and staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within five practice areas: gender, health, microfinance, financial sector development, and enterprise development.