A well reputed consulting company, which is member of an international firm, immediately requires a highly energetic and dynamic Project Manager/Leader to execute and manage its Placement Services Project. The candidate must be willing to work in a challenging, fast paced environment with an out-of-the-box approach, proactive, result-oriented and ability to meet various deadlines and reporting requirements. The project includes placements of large number of skilled (blue-collar) candidates from different training programs in Punjab in different 100 plus trades.
The incumbent would be responsible for the project execution, operations and reporting. Major responsibilities include:
- Lead the project and manage a team of 15-20 people in Lahore and Faisalabad offices.
- Prepare and adopt a placement strategy/plan for successful placements of the candidates as required for the Project.
- Oversee the placement of candidates and ensure that targets are met.
- To develop and maintain PR with private and public-sector organizations in order to negotiate for placement purposes.
- Identify and hire appropriate staff for the project to execute the project in an effective and efficient manner.
- Identify, control, monitor and report key risks of the Project.
- Prepare and monitor the Project budget and ensure that costs are kept under control.
- Report to Management Committee (MC) and other stakeholders involved in the Project to apprise about the progress of the project.
- Supervise development of employers’ and candidates’ databases for the placement of candidates.
- Ensure that the Project complies with all the legal, monetary, financial and HR regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that all data, equipment and assets are well-protected and kept in good working order.
Remuneration and Age
- The position will be offered a competitive salary commensurate with qualification and experience of the candidate.
- The maximum age limit is 45 years
Education / Experience:
- MBA, M. Com, Masters in HR / equivalent qualification
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in corporate or public sector. Prior project management experience will be preferred.