Project Manager/Project Associate, E3 Analytics and Evaluation, Arlington, VA
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com .
MSI is recruiting for a Project Manager (PM) or Project Associate (PA) to support the home office on the E3 Analytics and Evaluation Project, a large DC-based USAID evaluation and analytic support project that supports USAID’s Bureau for Economic Growth, Education, and Environment in designing and implementing studies around the world.
The Project Manager or Project Associate is responsible for managing administrative, contractual, financial, and logistical aspects of the project. S/he will report to the Senior Project Manager.
- Manage project finances (including level of effort usage) and approval requirements, track incoming costs, project future expenditures, and prepare financial reports
- Track and ensure on-time completion of client deliverables and other tasks across multiple ongoing activities
- Coordinate contractual and financial matters for the project, including managing subcontractors
- Participate in the recruitment, selection, and onboarding of short-term technical consultants and local logisticians
- Coordinate logistics and travel for home office employees and short-term technical consultants
- Work closely with MSI project team, including the Technical Director, Technical Managers, and Senior Project Manager on ensuring the timeliness and quality of required deliverables, including but not limited to evaluation reports, design proposals, and presentations
- Participate in the formatting and editing of deliverables, ensuring USAID branding and high-quality visuals are incorporated
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in International Development, Economics or related field
- 0- 3 years of relevant work experience, with a minimum of 3 years for the PM position required
- Excellent budgeting and financial management skills required
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Experience working in communications or data visualization preferred
- Knowledge and familiarity with USAID regulations, including evaluation policy and guidance preferred
- Experience managing evaluations, assessments, and similar research activities for USAID or similar donors preferred
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environments and build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues, including managing above as well as below
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint); advanced expertise preferred