World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 42,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Project Manager - WASH, South Sudan, you will provide overall leadership to WASH, Nutrition and Health Projects in the Eastern Bank counties of the former Upper Nile Region. You will also provide overall leadership to the nutrition projects in both the West and Eastern Bank counties of the same region. As Team Leader for Malakal, the Project Manager will also provide oversight for Education, NFI and FSL projects. Additionally, the Project Manager will provide overall leadership and support to WASH Sector within the Response Programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural/Water Engineering, Construction Management, Architectural Engineering/Studies or a related field with emphasis on the design and construction of various infrastructure.
- At least five years of experience in project management and administration, financial management, award cooperative agreement compliance, sub award management, and tracking project performance and costs.
- Technical expertise in managing integrated project with WASH, Nutrition, Protection, Health and any other relevant sector.
- At least three years of international experience in emergency relief or development project management in fragile or challenging and complex contexts with responsibility of overseeing comprehensive projects across WASH, Health, Nutrition, Protection, FSL and any other sector World Vision is implementing in South Sudan.
- Experience in the use of architectural and engineering design and drawing software such as ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Revit will be a must.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 22 DEC 2017. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.