Tetra Tech DPK (Tt DPK) seeks a Project Officer (SF46.06) to provide support and monitoring to Tt DPK project offices. This position reports to the Project Implementation Team Director and is based in San Francisco, California.
The Project Officer (PO) provides support to Tt DPK field projects, most of which are funded by the US Government. Depending on the level at which hired, the PO serves as lead or supporting PO on projects that may include subcontracts and a small grants portfolio. The PO may participate in start-ups or close-outs. In more detail, the PO:
- Ensures compliance with assigned contracts, annual work plan, and monitoring and evaluation plan, and tracks deliverables prior to client submission.
- Serves as main point of contact for field office(s) for day-to-day activities including procurement, compliance, budgets, study tours, recruitment of staff and consultants and deploying to field, and logistics coordination.
- Arranges travel, moving, and shipping for consultants and long-term field office staff.
- Monitors project budget and expenditures to ensure adherence to adopted budget and burn rates.
- Travels to project offices approximately 20-30 percent of time, or more as needed.
- Conducts procurement processes, negotiates and oversees US subcontracts, and provides support to field team for local subcontracts.
- Maintains project files in accordance with Tt DPK filing policy.
- Prepares contract packages and reviews invoices and travel expense reports of short-term consultants for submission to Finance.
- Edits and formats project reports and other documents including general copy editing, editing for content, and ensuring compliance with Tt DPK Style Manual.
- For more senior level, master’s/advanced degree in social sciences, law, business administration, international relations, or related field and 1-3 years of experience in project management or relevant field, or bachelor’s degree plus 3-6 years of experience. For entry level PO position, bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Willingness to travel and work for several weeks at a time in any location where we have projects.
- Able to prioritize multiple assignments.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems independently.
- For higher level PO position, demonstrated knowledge of FAR and AIDAR regulations.
- Relevant language skills highly preferred, e.g., French, Spanish, Arabic.
About the Organization
Tetra Tech DPK (Tt DPK), a Tetra Tech company, provides technical, management, and advisory services to help developing and transitioning societies navigate the challenges they face. We work around the world to help establish and strengthen productive relationships between state and society and develop sustainable government and justice systems that are responsive, transparent, accountable, fair, and efficient. The mission of Tt DPK is to foster good governance and the rule of law as basic qualities of successful democratic societies and market economies.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratechdpk.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies