Description of the tasks/duties:
Support the project leader and the technical experts in:
· the identification of potential local providers horizontal services (e.g. translation, printing, promotional material, website and office maintenance, etc.) as well as for services necessary for events (e.g. interpretation, venues, catering, hotels, flights, etc.);
· the establishment and maintenance of working relations with local providers (request quotations, negotiate prices, place orders and monitor quality and timeliness of implementation);
· support in the establishment and maintenance of working relations with local stakeholders (preparation and translation of correspondence, organisation of and participation to meetings, etc.);
· drafting of agendas and minutes of meetings;
· the logistics aspects of the organization of missions and events (booking of flights and hotels, support with VISA requests, identification of suitable venues, prior checking of venues and material, support with the management of participants, etc.);
· the management of office equipment and supplies;
· the search for information on project`s topics;
· translation of texts;
· accompanying visits and events in different countries.
Support the project leader and the financial team in:
· the monitoring of resources (e.g. office consumables and petty cash);
· the establishment and monitoring of contracts with local providers.
Input: 770 working days over the period of the contract of 42 months.
Date of start: December 2020.
Phase of the procurement: Submission of bids.
See Profile Requirements (document is attached)
About the Organization
Welcome to DEM Consultants
, the leading Spanish development consulting firm and one of the strongest consulting groups in Europe. Since its founding, DEM
has successfully implemented technical assistance contracts and training projects for national and international financing agencies as well as private industry,
Our reputation for excellence and efficiency is built on twenty years of planning and implementing technical assistance projects in developing and transition economies.
More info: www.dem.es