Tetra Tech EC is a part of the Tetra Tech team and we offer site cleanup and restoration services to help our clients increase the value of their real property – whether for redevelopment, property transfer, or creating a healthier environment.
We are currently looking for a Certified Property Manager to join our team to work on domestic and international projects!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain accounting documentation regarding the issuance of all Government Property (GP), and Contractor Acquired Property to Contractor employees, or subcontractors, and shall coordinate with the Government Property Administrator as applicable.
- Establish a Site Specific PMP within 30 days of award, to include implementing SOP (standard operating procedures) for asset custodians.
- Identify and segregate CFE (Contractor Furnished Equipment) from GFE (Government Furnished Equipment) & CAP (Contractor Acquired Property) property that is accountable to the Contract and do not commingle.
- Implement the 15 functional audit reporting requirements for receiving, identification, records, reports, storage, movement, audits, physical Inventory, consumption, utilization, maintenance, sub-contractor control, disposition, contract closeout and compliance monitoring
- Coordinate procurement and shipment of equipment, material and supplies as required per the contract.
- Maintain ITAR, Export Control, ISO and Safety compliance standards at all times and submit daily, weekly, and monthly deliverable reports as required by company and/or client.
- Communicate and interface daily with Operations Managers and Supervisors providing guidance to workforce for all compliance requirements.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 3-5 years of property management experience on U.S. Government projects, and a familiarity with asset management software for property and materials.
- Solid understanding of FAR, DFAR,& ASTM Industry Standard and International best practices.
- Certified Professional Property Administrator (CPPA) is required. Certified Professional Property Manager (CPPM) is preferred.
- Ability to travel and work domestically and internationally for various periods of time.
- Must possess a valid passport and driver’s license.
- Must be eligible for a US Security Clearance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com for more information on our company and to apply for this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.