DT Global is a fast-growing international development organization that focuses on improving the capability, capacity, and effectiveness of development programming in complex global environments. Working across a variety of sectors – including Economic Growth, Environment & Infrastructure, Governance, Human Development, and Stabilization & Transition - we provide world class program management, design, analysis, and monitoring and evaluation services.
Built on the strengths, knowledge, and 50+ years of experience from AECOM International Development, Development Transformations, and the Global Peace and Development Charitable Trust, we have a global ecosystem – including a non-profit partner, the DT Institute – working together to develop cutting edge solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges. With corporate offices in the USA, Spain and Australia, in addition to project field offices in over 90 countries around the world, DT Global implements projects funded from a wide array of clients, including USAID, EU, DFAT, NC, MFAT, DFID and other public and private stakeholders. We value learning, research, and rapid program adaptation in response to changing realities on the ground. Together with our global team of experts, we are building technical capabilities across sectors in order to deliver high-quality interventions and transform lives around the world. For more information please see: www.dt-global.com.
DT Global is seeking a Proposal Recruiter to support business development and proposal activities. The Proposal Recruiter will be responsible for providing recruitment support to DT Global’s Business Development teams as part of the competitive bids and proposals process for institutional donors. This role will lead recruitment efforts on open and upcoming bids for potential program staff – key personnel and core staff. The incumbent will also assist in the development of recruitment resources and guidelines specific to USAID and other funding sources; they will also be responsible for identifying and on-boarding consultants for proposal development and other Business Development Unit needs. The ideal candidate will excel at working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment; they should also be solution-oriented and thrive in a team environment where collaboration is key.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit talent for donor-funded (primarily USAID) proposals and projects; full life-cycle recruiting to include; developing recruiting strategy, sourcing candidates, drafting advertisements, screening resumes, conducting interviews, salary verifications, checking references, drafting offer letters, and negotiating compensation packages
- Draft the staffing sections of the proposal, partnering with technical development staff in drafting summary statements highlighting the team’s technical expertise and experience
- Assist proposal teams in developing appropriate staffing plans according to proposal requirements
- Track open positions and draft weekly report for Senior Recruiting Manager and Business Development teams
- Ensure compliance with all governmental and client employment specifications, as well as DT Global’s policies and procedures
- 5 years of recruiting experience, MUST have at least 2 years of business development/proposal recruitment experience in international development, preferably USAID proposals
- Experience designing and implementing sourcing and recruiting campaigns to identify country nationals, expatriates, and third country nationals for strategic positions
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse teams and handle many tasks simultaneously, often with inflexible tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal clients and external candidates, both verbally and in writing
- Must be able and willing to travel internationally on short notice
- High-urgency and creative candidate sourcing experience
- Experience with compensation and employment rules and regulations under US Government- funded activities
- Experience living or working in a developing country
- Foreign language fluency in French, Spanish or Arabic
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
DT Global, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, or national origin. DT Global, LLC prohibits discriminating against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
About the Organization
DT Global, built on more than 50 years of experience from AECOM International Development, Development Transformations, and the Global Peace and Development (GPD) Charitable Trust, applies ingenuity, evidence, and passion to everything we do. Grounded in decades of technical expertise and leadership around the world, we incorporate rigorous learning and assessment in our program design process to ensure that we stay on the cutting edge of thought leadership. Our technical experts work in partnership with communities and institutions to deliver innovative, data-driven solutions that create sustainable change and improve people's lives. For more information please see www.dt-global.com.