Chemonics seeks a public-private partnership director for the anticipated five-year Feed the Future West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Activity funded by USAID. The activity’s purpose is to improve private sector competitiveness in West Africa. The activity will focus on increasing the agricultural productivity and profitability of smallholder farmers in Nigeria and promoting West Africa’s regional and international trade. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Identify and establish relationships with potential businesses to form partnerships
- Liaise and maintain relationships with public and private partners committed to supporting the project
- Design innovative win-win partnerships
- Master’s degree in economics, business administration, agriculture, or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in private sector development, with expertise in developing partnerships with leading private sector companies and associations
- Demonstrated experience establishing, maintaining, and capitalizing on private sector relationships in West Africa to advance program results and objectives and form innovative win-win partnerships
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English and French required
Please send a resume and cover letter to NigeriaWATIHRecruit@gmail.com with “PPP Director” in the subject line by December 17, 2018. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.