World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 40,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Quality Assurance & Strategy Manager, WV Somalia, you will develop and implement an organization-wide strategy in DM&E, including quality program development, monitoring and reporting. You will also provide capacity building and coaching to program staff to help them move through the donor program/project cycle. In addition, the Manager will provide leadership to the QA/DME team.
- A Master’s Degree in social sciences, development studies or other relevant degree.
- At least 5 years’ experience in relief and development work, out of which three years in grassroots relief and development work.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation work and social research.
- Extensive experience and recognized expertise in the full range of evaluation theories, models and tools, and ability to adapt, contextualized and apply appropriately to all project scenarios.
- High-level expertise in Results-Based management, Logical Framework Analysis, and Result-Based Performance Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Considerable amount of travel is required in country.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 31 JUL 2018. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.