AECOM seeks a survey expert to work as a consultant in conjunction with a local research firm to conduct a media consumption survey and produce analysis of the findings.Tasks and DeliverablesTasks
- Work closely and collaboratively with local survey firm and AECOM, through all stages of survey project;
- Provide oversight during the data collection phase of the survey in the field, as needed;
- Following data collection, perform quality control through a detailed review of the dataset;
- Analyze SPSS/STATA survey data;
- Produce written and visual analysis of the media consumption survey data through an iterative process with AECOM. Analysis should consider the current media environment in Macedonia and the region, as well as information most relevant for key stakeholders as gleaned from cross-tabulations; and
- Conduct in-person and remote briefings\presentations on survey findings.
- QA/QC version of SPSS/STATA dataset;
- PowerPoint presentation of analysis highlighting major takeaways from survey
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated background in quantitative survey methodologies, preferably with specific experience in designing and conducting media consumption surveys or similar research; regional experiences strongly preferred;
- Experience analyzing and interpreting survey results;
- Experience in designing and refining questionnaires in multi-lingual environments;
- Proficiency in SPSS/STATA, R, or other statistical modeling software, as well as the ability to work with the AECOM team to quickly extract findings and insights from survey results as needed;
- Strong interpersonal skills for working in a fast paced and demanding environment;
- Prior experience presenting survey analysis and findings to senior-level audiences.
About the Organization
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.