PAE and the Comprehensive Criminal Justice Sector Program (CCJSDP) seek Records Management Specialists to help develop and implement a Records management System for the Southern Sudan Police Service (SSPS) employees and equipment in all three CCJSDP areas of responsibility: Juba, Bor, and Rumbek. An equipment management system is needed to ensure that the Government of South Sudan (GOSS) and other donor investments of all types are not misappropriated or lost.
The selected Records Management Specialist duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assess the current situation within SSPS and generate a work plan for the remainder of the period of performance.
- Develop and implement a sustainable record management systems for the SSPS in conjunction with the International Police Advisors (IPA) assigned in all CCJSDP area of responsibility.
- Develop and implement a tracking system that can maintain records of all SSPS Personnel, equipment and payroll.
- Train selected SSPS Officers on record management system
- Develop a “Train the Trainers” program on record management in conjunction with the IPAs with the selected SSPS Officers.
- Track and report Progress through performance indicators.
Requirements for Job Performance:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 5-10 years of record management preferred.
- International Development Experience a plus.
- Experience working in a financial, or accounting environment performing duties related to records managment
- Experience with records management fundamentals, records inventories, and records scheduling
- Curriculum Assessment skills and assessment-based reading instruction experience preferred
- Experience in reading instruction theory and practice
- Proficiency in record MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Analyze, interpret and apply information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with International Police Advisors, the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL), Senior SSPS personnel and other donors and stakeholders
- Willing to travel and working in harsh environmental conditions; Ability to pass agility test
- U.S. Citizenship a requirement.
How to Apply: All interested and qualified parties can apply by submitting a copy of their most up to date resumes to include three professional reference to with “Records Management” in the subject line. Only final candidates will be contacted.