CAMRIS seeks a Surge Recruiter who will provide crucial operational and administrative support for our Global Health Support contract. GHSI-III provides human resource-based support services including staffing technical experts for USAID’s Bureau for Global Health, regional bureaus and overseas missions. CAMRIS recruits staff to serve in key technical areas including HIV/AIDS; Economics, Finance and Policy; Health Systems Strengthening; Gender; Population and Reproductive Health; Infectious Diseases; Nutrition; Maternal and Child Health; Tuberculosis; Malaria; Neglected Tropical Diseases and other key areas.
The Surge Recruiter will be primarily responsible for managing surge and rapid response recruitment efforts. The Surge Recruiter must implement effective, timely recruitment strategies, tap specialized networks for senior level technical postings, build a pool of highly qualified candidates, and rapidly recruit positions for USAID’s Global Health Bureau. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting for technical global health positions, state-of-the-art recruiting systems, and strategies for attracting, engaging, and retaining top talent from the international development sector, with a focus on Global Health.
- Develop efficient, rapid recruiting techniques in collaboration GHSI-III team and client points of contact;
- Cultivate a network of recruiters, organizations and universities with a focus on global health networks in highly specialized focus areas;
- Work with existing iCIMS recruiting system to maximize platform for specialized, targeted recruitment for key technical areas;
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to address talent gaps and means to diversify talent pool;
- Conduct strategic sourcing and research for upcoming client staffing needs;
- Prepare for future recruitments by continuously developing a pipeline of high quality candidates;
- Post GHSI-III positions on selected job boards;
- Actively search for qualified professionals on a variety of hiring platforms and networks and expand hiring networks for specific technical areas;
- Review qualified applicant resumes, cover letters and writing samples and screen resumes and credentials in a consistent, objective manner for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements;
- Adhere to equal opportunity/affirmative action guidelines, federal and state regulations and contract regulations in recruitment efforts;
- Prepare shortlists of candidates for client selection committee review;
- Support interview logistics for short listed candidates including coordinating interview panel schedules and meeting room arrangements;
- Implement reference checks for preferred candidates;
- Format resumes and job descriptions for candidates
- Prepare new hire paperwork for submission to HRO and contract files.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 + years’ experience or equivalent combination and experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Preferred three years of experience recruiting for Global health projects and programs highly preferred.
- Experience with iCIMS recruiting system highly desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
CAMRIS International offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
CAMRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
About the Organization
CAMRIS International is a growing international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.