Resonance is seeking a global development Recruiter to join our dynamic and entrepreneurial firm. The Recruiter will join Resonance’s Recruitment team to identify individuals for positions on global development proposals and current projects covering a wide variety of technical sectors. S/he will also contribute to headquarters/US-based staff recruitment as our team experiences rapid growth. This is a full-time exempt position based in Burlington, VT, or Washington, DC, reporting to the Talent Manager. Ability to travel as needed is required.
• Lead complex full-cycle recruitment assignments that require creative applications of knowledge to specific recruitment challenges
• Work with proposal managers and hiring managers to develop position descriptions; post job descriptions in various forums as applicable
• Source appropriate candidates through internal and external networks, industry events, job fairs, Resonance’s internal recruitment ATS, and online resources
• Screen and select the best candidates, ensuring compliance with all governmental and client employment specifications and Resonance’s corporate policies/requirements
• Schedule and conduct interviews, follow up with candidates, track progress of candidates through the pipeline
• Collect and review all required applicant documentation in line with Resonance’s corporate policies/requirements; conduct due diligence as required (reference checks, salary/education/language/skills verifications)
• Facilitate decision-making by hiring managers to meet hiring deadlines
• Ensure all staffing documentation submitted with proposals complies with donor specifications (including letters of commitment, references, due diligence, and other proposal documents)
• Assist in re-writing candidates’ CVs to address qualifications required for roles specified in proposals; provide other writing inputs to proposals as needed
• Attend recruitment events, as applicable, and as in line with the Resonance talent strategy
• Assist in managing a “warm” bench of potential candidates
• Maintain recruiting metrics and contribute to overall management of Resonance’s applicant tracking system (ATS)
• Contribute to home office recruitment as needed
• Other HR duties and/or projects as assigned
• Minimum of three (3) years’ relevant professional experience and a Bachelor’s degree
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic team environment
• Ability to take responsibility for assignments and report on progress routinely
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal clients and external candidates, both verbally and in writing
• Excellent interpersonal and interviewing skills
• Ability to influence and facilitate strong decision-making processes involving a range of team members
• Ability to work effectively with diverse teams and handle many tasks simultaneously, often with tight deadlines
• Experience working in international development, preferably in recruitment, project management, or business development in a USAID context
• Ability to travel within the US and internationally, as required
• Eligibility to work in US
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and three references to email@example.com. Please include “Recruiter” in the email subject line, and save documents (cover letter, resume, and references) in one PDF as ‘Last Name_First Name.pdf’. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please. Resonance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Organization
Resonance is an award-winning frontier market solutions firm based in Burlington, Vermont that helps a variety of donor, commercial and investor clients around the world to catalyze lasting impact. We envision a prosperous and just world of thriving markets, healthy ecosystems, and vibrant communities where business, governments and citizens work together creating a better world for all.
Resonance seeks to catalyze large-scale social, environmental, and economic change by fostering new and dynamic forms of collaboration. We do this by fostering public-private partnerships, facilitating sustainable investment, and providing deep analytical insights in frontier markets. We strive to merge strategic insight with practical on-the-ground knowledge into an integrated approach that emphasizes results.
We seek candidates who are ready to apply their analytical and problem-solving skills to some of our planet’s greatest challenges in an entrepreneurial, fun, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for passionate and committed people who can work in a highly collaborative environment to deliver results for our clients and stakeholders around the world.