The Pragma Corporation is looking for a highly relational and proactive Recruiter to lead talent and skill acquisition efforts. The role will require working with our various teams working on new business in the Middle East and North Africa, as well as working with our existing project portfolio and the support functions around those. You will be commercially astute and be able to work with project budgets and impacts on team and staff costs.
- Facilitate the selection process for both project-based and home office-based positions, including requisition management, development of position descriptions and recruitment strategy, candidate selection, reference and background checks, salary negotiations, and the facilitation of the on-boarding process.
- Review applications and assess candidate qualifications against criteria established in the project job descriptions or Scope of Work requirements.
- Conduct thorough candidate prescreening interviews and recommend highly qualified and diverse candidates who meet the requirements for the role.
- Negotiate the compensation rate and packages with long-term and short-term consultants, project staff, and home office staff.
- Provide daily/weekly reports to hiring managers on a timely basis regarding status relating to all positions, including outreach and response for each position as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of International Recruitment experience
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
To Apply: Interested candidates should send a detailed resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Recruiter” as the subject of the email.
About the Organization
The Pragma Corporation is an international development firm headquartered in the Washington DC area. With more than a quarter century of development experience worldwide, involving more than 600 projects, we provide expert technical and management consulting services to such donor organizations as the United States Agency for International Development, the Asian Development Bank and the World Bank. Our areas of specialization include Small and Medium Enterprise Development; Accounting Reform, Training, and Examination; Regulatory Reform and Business Environment Improvement; Agribusiness Development; Capital and Financial Market Development; WTO Accession; Customs Reform and Cross-Border Trade; and Regional Trade Promotion.