Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning.
Banyan Global is searching for a DC-based Recruiter to support new business development. The Recruiter will lead recruitment for several anticipated USAID-funded projects in various countries, and will be the primary person responsible for identifying and vetting candidates for these projects. This is a full-time, short-term consultancy based in Washington, DC. The period of performance is expected to be June 2019 ― August 2019. Only candidates in the DMV area should apply.
- Manage several large recruitment efforts simultaneously.
- Identify candidates that meet position requirements by proactively reaching out to potential candidates via Devex, LinkedIn and other methods.
- Draft and post job descriptions and review incoming applications.
- Maintain organized lists of applicants and their status.
- Conduct initial interviews with potential candidates, forwarding finalists to the appropriate hiring managers.
- Work with Banyan Global staff to negotiate rates and finalize agreements with candidates.
- Ensure that all supporting documentation (USAID biodata forms, letters of commitment, etc.) respond to donor requirements.
- Ensure that CVs are formatted and respond to proposal requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, human resources, or a related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in recruitment, preferably in international development.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once with minimal oversight.
Banyan Global is an equal opportunity employer. Please apply to the position through our website, https://banyanglobal.com/careers/, and include a cover letter and resume in your application. No phone calls please.
About the Organization
Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: finance and investment, health, gender, youth, enterprise development, and monitoring and evaluation (M&E).