Tetra Tech is seeking a Recruitment and Human Resources Specialist for an anticipated worldwide IQC, to be based in Washington D.C.
The proposed program will provide worldwide support services in the deployment of administrative, logistical, professional, and technical labor. The program will also provide supplies, equipment, facilities, and materials necessary to perform the required functions consistent with applicable policies, regulations, procedures, business practices, and protocols defined by the corresponding USG agency.
The Recruitment and Human Resources Specialist would oversee the identification and hiring of long- and short-term technical assistance (LTTA and STTA) to support the IQC. This would include managing an active database of qualified trainers and technical advisors, screening applicants, interviewing, reference checking, etc. Reporting to the Operations Manager, s/he will ensure that LTTA and STTA receive the proper orientation and pre-deployments briefings prior to beginning an assignment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting recruitment and human resources for US Government-funded programs preferred.
- Experience in developing and maintaining a strong roster of trainers and technical advisors;
- Practical experience managing human resources, including the hiring of staff and consultants, orientation, and onboarding processes.
- Experience working with training and/or academic institutions.
- Understanding of supporting international field operations is highly desirable;
- Demonstrated knowledge of USG regulations, FAR preferred.
- Prior experience with U.S. DOJ, DOS, INL, USAID or other donor-funded projects preferred;
- A university degree (bachelors or higher) in a relevant field.
- Fluency in English is required; knowledge of development languages, including French, Spanish or Arabic is an advantage.
- Applicants must meet the following residency requirements: He/she must have lived in the U.S. three of the last five years and/or worked for the U.S. overseas in a Federal or military capacity; and/or be a dependent of a Federal or military employee serving overseas. Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing Recruitment and Human Resource Specialist + Worldwide IQC in the subject line no later than August 15, 2018. No phone calls, please.
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations - in the U.S and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workplace. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.