DevTech is seeking an energetic, results-oriented Recruitment Associate (RA) to support new business and proposal recruiting efforts, internationally and domestically. The RA shall assist the Senior International Recruiter with recruitment operations and staffing of key personnel and project support staff for solicitations (RFPs) issued by USAID, State Department, DOD, and other USG and private agencies. The RA shall be responsible for drafting and posting vacancies on job platforms, reviewing applications, phone screening candidates, scheduling interviews, collecting required personnel documentation, conducting reference checks, and updating personnel trackers and folders for each assigned RFP. The RA will also be responsible for occasionally assisting with DevTech project recruitment, attending career fairs and representing DevTech at conferences and workshops.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Senior International Recruiter and Business Development team in the development of recruiting process plans including sourcing strategies.
- Draft job descriptions
- Maintain postings on Recruiting and Applicant Tracking System, company website and other career sites to keep job postings up-to-date and uploading relevant documentation i.e.: 1420 EBD forms and onboarding forms.
- Support by implementing strategies to develop a pool/pipeline of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Manage job advertisements on several job boards; Devex, LinkedIn, ReliefWeb, Indeed
- Close filled positions, update status of applications, collect interview evaluation forms
- Assist with formatting personnel CVs and 1420 EBD forms
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Actively participate in internal discussions and initiatives to enhance DevTech’s recruitment systems, policies, procedures, and tools.
- Source for candidates in a variety of industries with niche technical expertise
- Maintain, organize and update the technical experts database
- Organize DevTech’s participation at industry events and job fairs and represent DevTech at appropriate recruitment events and professional conferences.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2 years of full-cycle recruiting and/or Business Development experience; international development industry preferred
- Experience with online job search and networking platform; LinkedIn and Devex.
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high volume work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, and assertive and professional demeanor.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment; Experience considering and applying diversity, equity, and inclusion principles, strongly preferred.
- Experience with any Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), preferably JobVite or iCIMS.
- Fluency in English required; second language preferred
NOTE: This job posting should not be construed to imply that the requirements are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.
About the Organization
DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm dedicated to development, with 35 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. We are a data driven organization that specializes in informing policy making by delivering focused data-driven evidence-based analysis products and services. DevTech core practice areas include: Economic and Data analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Youth Development, Gender and Inclusive Development, and Public Financial Management.