Winrock International is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruitment Coordinator who is detail-oriented, self-directed, client-oriented and a true problem solver looking to be part of a high growth Talent Acquisition team.
Winrock International is a recognized leader in U.S. and international development, providing solutions to some of the world’s most complex social, agricultural and environmental challenges. Inspired by its namesake Winthrop Rockefeller, Winrock’s mission is to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity and sustain natural resources. From working with counter-trafficking programming to climate resilience projects, the Recruitment Coordinator will have a hands on role working with the project teams on a day to day basis at Winrock.
The ideal candidate has an interest in international development, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and looking for a growth opportunity in human resources. Please pay close attention to your cover letter and tell us why you want to be part of the Winrock team!
Work with Global Talent Acquisition and other HR team members to learn and assist in the full recruitment life cycle including:
- Prepare and post position descriptions using applicant tracking system and external advertising sites
- Source for qualified prospective candidates using external career sites including LinkedIn and Winrock’s internal database
- Assist with screening resumes in applicant tracking system for posted positions
- Assist and coordinate logistics for interviews, career fairs, and events
- Coordinate interview scheduling with candidates and hiring managers
- Provide administrative support to the HR team as requested
- Support in training hiring managers and other staff on applicant tracking system
- Coordinate and/or collect documents for biodata verification
- Send out reference requests, track and save responses
- Assist with prescreening calls
- Maintain recruitment records
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Background:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 6 months to one year HR experience in Human Resources or Recruiting
- Superior customer service, excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage professionally with all levels within the organization
- Proven ability to establish and manage multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, exercise discretion and good judgment
- Excellent people skills with a professional demeanor and attributes
- Exceptional attention to detail, self-motivated and ability to multi-task
- Outstanding computer skills; high level of proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems
Winrock is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Organization
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.