Recruitment Intern, Arlington, VA
MSI is now accepting applications for an intern to help our Recruitment team within Human Resources. The position will last approximately three months, with the possibility for extension based on performance, how well the candidate works with the team, and the business needs of the Recruitment team. Internships require a maximum commitment of 28 hours per week with a flexible schedule and is presently remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This is a paid position.
- Assist the Recruitment with projects focusing on expanding MSI’s outreach and increasing communication with potential applicants
- Post job descriptions on internal and external websites
- Assist with recruitment for international jobs, proposals, and headquarters by arranging interviews, corresponding with candidates, and helping coordinate reference checks
- Manage and update recruitment database
- Support Recruiter with intern program and outreach
- Format, write, and edit CVs
- Respond to general inquiries about MSI and recruitment
- Work on special projects related to Human Resources and recruitment
- Provide additional support to the Human Resources team as needed
- Professional demeanor and diplomatic communication skills, especially via email and by phone
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment
- Excellent writing/editing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Fluency in a second language, preferably Arabic, French or Spanish
- Interest in international development and/or recruitment
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.