AECOM International Development is seeking a Recruitment Manager to work in our Arlington, VA office. The Recruitment Manager will recruit for primarily USAID-funded proposals. The ideal candidate is driven, eager and able to use their creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and proposal managers. The candidate should excel in solving problems and producing solutions, such as developing unique staffing strategies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise a team of recruiters;
- Manage proposal recruitment workload and develop weekly recruitment updates for the BD director;
- Serve as the main point of contact to proposal teams for all recruitment needs;
- Participate in the senior BD meetings to represent the recruitment team;
- Identify personnel for donor-funded (mostly USAID) proposals;
- Developing staffing strategy, sourcing candidates, drafting advertisements, screening resumes, conducting interviews, salary verification, checking references, drafting offer letters, negotiating compensation packages, and mobilization;
- Manage complex staffing assignments that require creative application of social media, networking and referrals to address specific staffing challenges;
- Ensure compliance with all governmental and client employment specifications, as well as, AECOM’s policies and procedures;
- Travel internationally as needed to manage the recruitment of in-country personnel for proposals;
- Draft the staffing sections of the proposal, partnering with technical development staff in drafting summary statements highlighting the team’s technical expertise and experience; and,
- Assist proposal teams in developing appropriate staffing plans according to proposal requirements.
- Min 5 years of full cycle recruitment experience, from sourcing through extending compliant offers to candidates
- Min 5 years of proposal recruitment experience on USAID-funded opportunities
- Experience managing junior recruiters
- Bachelor’s degree
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse teams and handle many tasks simultaneously, often with inflexible tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal clients and external candidates, both verbally and in writing
- Must be able and willing to travel internationally on short notice. 20% travel is anticipated.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be US citizen or have authorization to work in the US.
- High-urgency and creative candidate sourcing experience
- Foreign language fluency in French, Spanish or Arabic
- Experience with compensation and employment rules and regulations under US Government-funded activities
- Experience living or working in a developing country
How to Apply: Please send CV/resume that clearly shows you meet all qualifications requirements to: email@example.com with “Recruitment Manager” in the subject line. Please include and a list of at least three professional referees that includes name, contact information, and work relationship to the referee.
About the Organization
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.