SoCha, LLC plans to submit a proposal to provide USAID/Regional Development Mission for Asia (RDMA) monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) services across its expansive partnership network in South Asia, the ASEAN region, Pacific Island Countries, and Mongolia. To meet the intensive recruitment needs, SoCha is seeking expressions of interest for the position of Senior Recruitment Specialist.
Scope of Work
We are seeking the CVs of Recruitment Specialists with experience working with USAID, and extensive development and research recruitment networks.
The role would be solely responsible for recruitment for the project. Core responsibility would be the recruitment of suitably skilled MEL consultants to meet task orders as they are handed down by USAID and managing onboarding of these consultants. The Recruitment Specialist is expected to participate in client meetings and frequently liaise with SoCha Home Office Staff. Because USAID/RDMA is based in Bangkok, a presence in Bangkok is preferred.
Minimum qualifications and experience
· A Masters’ degree in Human Resources Management or similar fields
· 7+ years of experience in Recruitment, preferably for USAID funded projects.
· English language proficiency. Must be able to write clearly in English.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Prior experience recruiting for USAID funded programming preferred
· A general understanding of international development sectors (including health, democracy and governance, economic development, agriculture/food security, the environment, and education) or cross-cutting themes (gender, OVC, youth, etc.)
· Extensive network of qualified research and MEL specialists at all levels of seniority.
About the Organization
SoCha (a word created by combining the terms Social and Change) is an independent Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (ME&L) firm that provides bespoke solutions to social challenges. We are a veteran-owned small business, registered in the United States, and headquartered in Mauritius, which is an IT hub for Southern Hemisphere international organizations. SoCha is structured to be nimble and flexible, where we can rapidly respond to evaluative and analytical requests globally and have a well-established network across Africa and Asia. Since our inception in 2010, we have grown from a consortium of globally recognized experts who specialize in evaluating the effectiveness of development assistance, to a full-fledged ME&L services firm that specializes in advancing innovative methodologies and changing the way donors find solutions to social problems.