*Only local candidates from Swaziland will be considered.
World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 37,500 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Regional Audit Manager (RAM), Swaziland, you will provide Strategic leadership to the Regional Audit Team within the portfolio of National Offices to be assigned, in the provision of independent objective assurance and consulting activity of the portfolio’s operations. This advisory role includes but is not limited to providing advice on risk management, internal controls systems and their impact on the operations of the organization. Supervise a team of Regional professional auditors and provide reasonable assurance to regional and national senior management that controls are adequate to mitigate high and medium risk to the Partnership.
- Bachelor degree in Audit, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Professional audit certifications (ACCA/CPA/CIA/CISA/ACFE) finalized or in advanced stage of certification process.
- Considerable knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Must have prior working experience in audit (Public or private) of not less than six years in a recognized organization, two of which should be at a senior supervisory level. Experience in accredited audit firms and/or in a Non-Governmental organization will be an added advantage.
- Good command of the English Language, written and communication skills in particular. Knowledge of French/Spanish would be an added advantage.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30 % of the time. This travel includes fragile context operational areas within the Region.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 26 SEP 2019. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.