Job DescriptionAbout Us
Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
About the Position
Dexis is seeking a Regional Program Manager (RPM) to support upcoming programming with USAID in Bolivia.
The Regional Program Manager will manage the financial and administrative management, program development and implementation, as well as grant development and implementation of their regional offices and other field offices. In coordination with the Chief of Party (COP), who is responsible for coherence of program strategy and project development program-wide, s/he will supervise the Program Development Officers (PDOs) and the activity implementation and support staff in their respective offices.
This is a full-time position based in Bolivia contingent upon contract award.
- Oversee the identification of local partners and development of potential activities in field office(s).
- Supervise regional office team.
- Provide oversight and quality control during the proposal development process, under the supervision of the COP.
- Work closely with the Senior PDO and other staff to advise project senior management on the local political, legal, and economic situation so that programming remains relevant and responsive.
- Supervise local Information Specialist and coordinate with COP and Monitoring and Evaluation and Communications unit to ensure that information is captured and shared as required.
- Ensure compliance with USAID and Dexis financial and administrative requirements in the field offices.
- Supervise and guide staff based in field offices, and coordinate with Operations Manager, Finance Director and other staff in-country regarding human resources management and training needs.
- Serve as ad hoc member of the project’s senior management team.
- Based in regional office with frequent travel to other offices as needed.
- Undertake other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent university degree in a relevant field.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a complex and challenging field operation in unstable developing countries, with preferably at least one year in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience working in either humanitarian or transitional programmatic areas, as well as supervising and training local personnel.
- Fluent in donor systems and office administration.
- Well-versed in directing programming and/or operational management of sub-grants, budgeting, financial management (tracking, reporting, and accounting), and procurement.
- Experience working throughout Bolivia for multiple years, with a clear understanding of the political context of this program.
- Fluency in the Dexis’ and USAID’s policies and procedures regarding financial management, financial reporting, procurement processes, systems, and grants management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to manage a diverse range of professional relationships.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish.
- Advanced degree preferred.
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.