*Preferred Locations: Iraq or Syria; Position location to be determined by home country of successful candidate within the Middle East/Eastern European Region where WVI is registered to operate.
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Regional Senior Auditor, you will provide technical supervision, support and coordination of the Region’s Internal Auditors, as well as performing managerial duties in the absence of, or as delegated by the Regional Audit Managers (RAMs).
In addition, you will provide an independent objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve the organization’s operations. This will be done by using a systematic approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes of the Organization.
- Bachelor degree in Audit, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Professional audit certifications (ACCA/CPA/CIA/CISA/CFE) finalized or in advanced stage of certification process.
- Must have prior working experience in audit (Public or private) of not less than four years in a recognized organization, two of which should be at a senior supervisory level.
- Considerable knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Good command of the English Language, written and communication skills in particular.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 40% of the time. This travel includes fragile context operational areas within the Region.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 12 FEB 2021. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.