DevTech Systems, Inc. (Devtech) is a U.S. Small Business international consulting firm dedicated to international economic development, with over 30 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. We are a data driven organization that specializes in informing policy making by delivering focused data-driven evidence-based analysis products and services. DevTech core practice areas include: Economic and Data Sciences, Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Youth Development, Gender and Inclusive Development, and Public Financial Management.
DevTech Inc. is implementing a five-year project, Support for Strategic Information and Project Management - S4SIPMS. This project which is headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria will assist the HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis (TB) team of USAID/Nigeria, in meeting its strategic information and program management needs as required by the Office of the Global AIDS Coordinator (OGAC) and USAID. DevTech will support this USAID/Nigeria Office to make strategic investments based on quality programming that yield greater impact on saving lives and improving the health status of People Living with HIV (PLHIV) through:
- Planning and Conducting Site Improvement through Monitoring System (SIMS) Assessments: Support for all PEPFAR data collection, analysis, reporting and quality improvement needs through the use of the SIMS tools; Support the management and application of SIMS assessments per OGAC requirements; and Promote quality management/quality improvement (QM/QI) approach to service delivery and/or process.
- Capacity Building for Data Use: Increase the capacity of implementing partners (IPs), strengthen mission’s capacity to utilize SIMS data
- Synthesize Evaluation Lessons and Analyze to Determine Policy Implications
DevTech is seeking Nigerian Survey Data Support Assistants for the SIMS project. The Survey Data Support Assistants will provide data collection, analysis and program improvement support to the SIMS project in the regional offices. They will lead logistics budgeting, and administrative management support for the surveys. As schedule permits will participate in fieldwork monitoring, report writing and dissemination of key findings. They will facilitate SIMS site visits, coordinate data collection activities, staff communications and interviewer training events. They will provide feedback on survey administration and assist with agenda setting and coordinating SIMS team meetings with data collection supervisors and stakeholders as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in the Social Sciences, Business Administration, Information Science and / or a related field.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software and operation of standard office equipment.
- knowledge of administrative procedures and systems such as budgeting, filing and record keeping
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to work well in team settings
About the Organization
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.