Chemonics seeks a relationship manager for a full-time position with the USAID-funded E-PESO Activity based in the Philippines. The activity aims to promote a more efficient, transparent, and inclusive retail e-payment system. The relationship manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of public or private sector counterparts that will be key partners with E-PESO in formulating and implementing policies or adopting e-payment solutions for businesses or organizations. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Work with public or private sector partners and counterparts to determine their needs, desires, and roadblocks to instituting e-payment solutions for their businesses or organizations
- Manage public or private sector partners and counterparts to foster participation in e-payment adoption or policy formulation and implementation
- Conduct required data gathering, research, and analysis as inputs to counterparts to assist with policy formulation and implementation or e-payment solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in international development, finance, economics, or a related field of study; master’s degree in a relevant field, such business, economics, or international development, preferred
- At least five years of relevant professional experience, preferably in business development and marketing of digital financial services or relationship management with government agencies or financial institutions
- Successful record of project implementation with government agencies and businesses
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Proficiency in English required; fluency in English preferred
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and “Relationship Manager” in the subject line to email@example.com by July 16, 2018. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.