Request for Proposal - Consulting Opportunities for USAID Project Management Experts in Ethiopia, Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda or other African Countries
IntraHealth International is currently seeking consultants with expertise in Local Organization Capacity Building in regards to the contract entitled Accelerating Support to Advanced Local Partners (ASAP).
Applicants with expertise in managing a USAID Cooperative Agreement are invited to apply.
Technical Assistance (TA) assignments may vary from two to 12 months to support the Chief of Party, Financial Director and M&E Director of a new USAID Prime Award. TA will be provided through different modalities: seconded to local organization, short-term TA, in-person training, coaching, facilitating community of practice, developing job aides or other modes.
Proposals will be reviewed on a monthly basis until September 30, 2020 per the instructions in the Request for Proposals.
Your offer must include a CV and a daily rate.
References from USAID are preferred.
International IntraHealth, Inc. will award contracts to offerors whose skills are most applicable to future consulting needs and who provide the best value to IntraHealth, technical and financial factors combined. IntraHealth reserves the right to award in whole or in part, or to make no award at all. The contract will stipulate the terms and conditions of IntraHealth International, Inc
- Senior level experience in managing a USAID Cooperative Agreement including financial management, USG compliance, budgeting, workplan development, monitoring, and reporting.
- Experience in implementing a PEPFAR program including achieving and reporting results.
- A Masters’ degree in Business Administration, International Development, Public Health, or related field of study.
- Experience in providing capacity building for organizational growth.
- Significant experience working on PEPFAR projects in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Strong writing skills in English.
- Also seeking French speakers.
- Ability to work with a high level of independence, using own initiative.
- Familiarity and experience in digital tools.
Please read through the hyperlink above for the RFP and apply through our applicant tracking system by clicking the green “Apply now” button at the top of this page.
About the Organization
Why Choose IntraHealth?
At IntraHealth, we are a global team of creative, committed humanitarians on a mission. We are advocates, technologists, health workers, and communicators. Program officers, finance experts, and technical leaders. We are passionate and diverse. And we’re united in our belief that everyone everywhere should have the health care they need to thrive. That’s why we work every day to improve the performance of health workers around the world and strengthen the systems in which they work.
For almost 40 years in over 100 countries, IntraHealth has partnered with local communities to make sure health workers are present where they’re needed most, ready to do the job, connected to the technology they need, and safe to do their very best work.
Our programs are designed with a deep understanding of and appreciation for the context of human rights, gender equality and discrimination, economic empowerment, and changing populations. And the longstanding relationships we’ve built with government agencies, private-sector partners, and members of civil society make our efforts stronger and more effective.
Join us and together we can make lasting changes in global health—for all of us.