Integrity seeks a Team Lead with extensive experience in research methodologies for a four-month study examining community resilience in Jordan.
The Team Lead will be responsible for overseeing the technical delivery and overall management of the research study. The role comprises the following three core functions:
- Managing the team’s performance, and their timely delivery of research outputs;
- Ensuring the high quality of all deliverables submitted to the client;
- Developing and maintaining a relationship with the client, and responding to feedback and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Oversee the technical design, work planning, quality of data collection, and delivery of the study.
- Manage the study team (Senior Analyst, Area Managers, Technical Advisor, and enumerators), ensuring the timely and punctual delivery of all research deliverables.
- Oversee and participate in the drafting of all research deliverables, providing quality assurance prior to submission to the client.
- Submit all contracted deliverables on time and to a high standard.
- Respond to client requests for outputs that are in line with the project budget, team capacity and wider company ethical parameters.
- Represent the Integrity team at all presentations, and ensure that such presentations maintain Integrity’s high standing.
- Work closely with the team to respond to any risks/incidents related to team security, company reputation, or data integrity.
The candidate will have:
- A minimum of 7 years’ of research experience working in international development and/or the humanitarian sectors, preferably in the MENA region.
- A master’s degree in a relevant subject such as economics, political science, international relations, sociology, social anthropology, international development, conflict and peace studies or related subject.
- Experience conducting research using remote management approaches.
- Experience working in Jordan (preferable).
- Working proficiency in Arabic (preferable).
The candidate will demonstrate:
- Knowledge of international best practices in research methodologies, especially PEA.
- Leadership skills and an ability to work well both independently and in teams.
- Project management skills, such as team, financial, and client management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience designing and applying qualitative research methods.
- Personal commitment, flexibility, and efficiency.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form at
www.integrityglobal.com/apply and attach a CV and Cover Letter at the bottom of your
Closing date for applications: 19 February 2019.
However, we will review candidates on a rolling basis and the vacancy may be filled before this deadline. We encourage early applications. Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Candidates must have the right to work in Jordan.
Integrity is an equal opportunities employer. And positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We will respect your confidentiality and abide by UK data protection laws.
About the Organization
Integrity is an ethical consultancy and service provider working in challenging and complex environments around the globe.
We help our clients succeed in fragile and challenging environments while building trust and understanding as the basis for transformative change.
We deliver seven complementary services: project management and implementation / monitoring, evaluation and learning / research, evidence and analysis / stakeholder engagement / capacity development / risk management / data and knowledge management.
Our services are underpinned by the principles on which we were founded, a commitment to providing reliable information and evidence, and expert and high-quality delivery.
Integrity has offices in the US, UK, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon and Turkey. Our multi-national team of over 50 specialists deliver complex programs in fragile geographies.
Vision: Integrity sets the international standard for ethically delivered, expert services in conflict, post-conflict and fragile contexts. We transform conflict and build stability, accountability and prosperity.
Mission: We help clients and communities to build trust and understanding as the basis for transformative change. We do not advocate: we listen, comprehend and recommend.
Commitment: We uphold the highest ethical standards in our service delivery, our employment of staff and our interaction with people. This ensures not only that our clients receive the best possible service but that we benefit the individuals and communities amongst whom we work.