Resonance is recruiting for a Risk Management/Audit Advisor to conduct a 4-month engagement in Benin to take place between late August and December 2018. The consultant will assist the Government of Benin’s reform of its risk management and audit systems.
• At least ten years of experience in internal audit and risk management in internal audit and risk management in the public sector (advice, review of the legal framework governing internal audit and inspection, setting up of systems, training, implementation of audit and internal control systems, and the development of codes of good practice and procedural manuals, risk mapping and piloting, etc.);
• Significant experience in public financial management;
• Experience working with the government of Benin;
• Membership in a professional association (Ordre, IFACI, IIA) preferred
• Proficient at reading and speaking French and English
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Consultant, Benin” in the email subject line, and save documents (cover letter, resume, and references) in one PDF as ‘Last Name_First Name.pdf’. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please. Resonance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Organization
Resonance is an award-winning frontier market solutions firm based in Burlington, Vermont that helps a variety of donor, commercial and investor clients around the world to catalyze lasting impact. We envision a prosperous and just world of thriving markets, healthy ecosystems, and vibrant communities where business, governments and citizens work together creating a better world for all.
Resonance seeks to catalyze large-scale social, environmental, and economic change by fostering new and dynamic forms of collaboration. We do this by fostering public-private partnerships, facilitating sustainable investment, and providing deep analytical insights in frontier markets. We strive to merge strategic insight with practical on-the-ground knowledge into an integrated approach that emphasizes results.
We seek candidates who are ready to apply their analytical and problem-solving skills to some of our planet’s greatest challenges in an entrepreneurial, fun, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for passionate and committed people who can work in a highly collaborative environment to deliver results for our clients and stakeholders around the world.