Join Cardno in Honiara, Solomon Islands to play an integral role in all aspects of security and risk management for the Facility.
This role also involves:
- In collaboration with the Facility Manager, DSS Manager and Deputy Facility Manager, coordinate responses to security incidents including natural disasters and civil disorder. Ensure procedures are clearly articulated in the Business Continuity Plan and Security Management Plan.
- Provide regular and timely security alerts and updates consistent with DFAT (Australian High Commission, Honiara) advice and protocols to whole-of-government and contracted advisers.
- Ensuring security procedures for all Advisers and sub-contractors are followed. Ensure Cardno’s Incident Reporting and Security procedures are integrated into the Facility.
The Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria are available here
. About you
You will be a motivated and proactive Security Coordinator with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
- Post graduate qualifications in Security Management.
- Significant (>10 years) experience in the monitoring of security and the management of security services.
- Experience in coordination and management of security service providers and agreements.
- Proven capacity to assess and review a situation and ability to draft a report and make clear recommendations.
- Experience undertaking security and risk assessments, and developing plans.
- Sound judgement and capacity to assess potential security situations and risks.
This position is classified under DFAT’s Aid Adviser Remuneration Framework (ARF)
as Discipline B, Level 3 and will be offered at a level commensurate to the successful candidates’ experience relevant to the role. Why join Cardno?
Cardno offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook. How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team. Click the “apply” button to submit your application online with the reference number CID/ACNP/SIRF/SC by 14 October 2018. Your application must include the following:
For any enquiries about this position, please contact email@example.com quoting CID/ACNP/SIRF/SC in your email subject line. About Cardno
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno is committed to Child Protection in all fields. Cardno is an equal opportunity employer. Any offer of employment will require criminal record clearance.
About the Organization
Cardno has a 40-year history of working in partnership with developing countries to deliver solutions for sustainable development. Through the expertise of professionals operating in more than 100 countries, we investigate the causes of poverty and focus on improving the physical, economic and social infrastructure that sustains communities.