Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks long- and short-term experts to be proposed as part the anticipated USAID-funded Financing Self-Reliance and Market-Led Development (FSRMD) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA). Duties include, but are not limited to, providing technical and advisory services, activity development and implementation, monitoring and evaluation, coordination, training, research, analysis, learning generation and dissemination, and other services to USAID operating units in Washington, DC and field missions.
Panagora Group is seeking candidates in the following areas of expertise:
- Macroeconomic management and reform
- Microeconomic theory and market systems
- Public financial management theory/policy/practice
- Public revenue theory/policy/practice
- Financial sector theory/policy/practice
- International trade theory/policy/practice
- Tariff and non-tariff barriers
- Governance and accountability
- Business enabling environment and commercial law reform
- Gender aspects of law and regulation
- Investment climate reform
- Investment transaction facilitation
- Capital markets development
- Business management and strategy development
- SME and commercial finance
- Digital commerce
- Financial technology
- Labor economics
- National income and wealth accounting
- Cost benefit analysis and cost effectiveness analysis
- Political economy analysis
- Performance and impact evaluations
- Graduate degree in economics, international development, political science, business management, public policy, or a relevant field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in one or more of the described technical areas
- Experience with USAID programs preferred, including support to field missions
- Proven ability to understand client needs, ensure customer satisfaction, and deliver appropriate solutions in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/project-opportunities/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.