We are currently seeking a Senior Advisor for Health Finance to support the Government of Haiti in increasing its ability to finance the health sector through more effective and efficient use of existing resources and by mobilizing additional resources. The Chief of Party will also support the Government of Haiti in improving planning and oversight of the health workforce.
- Provide leadership for technical assistance to the Government of Haiti in implementation of the Health Finance Framework and related health financing initiatives;
- Oversee the design and implementation of health finance programming, translating global experience, research, and policies to the Haiti context.
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in health economics, business, finance, economics or a related field;
- Minimum eight (8) years professional experience in the areas of health financing policy, health insurance, innovative financing for health, and/or public financial management;
- Minimum five (5) years of experience overseeing the performance of others;
- Demonstrated technical expertise and experience in planning and implementation of a health financing strategy, including domestic resource mobilization, risk-pooling, and allocation, as well as programs on universal health coverage;
- A demonstrated successful track record of improved public financial management in partner institutions;
- S/he should have the proven capacity to lead innovative financing efforts, including performance-based financing, and development and scale-up of sustainable equity-focused and gender-responsive health financing schemes;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with various actors, such as MSPP, other ministries and agencies, donors, and NGOs; and
- Strong oral and written communication and presentations skills in French and English; working knowledge of Creole is preferred but not essential.
About the Organization
The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world. Through Monitoring and Evaluation and Knowledge Management practice areas, QED is working to maximize our clients' return on investment through accountability, continuous learning, and sound management.