We are currently seeking a Senior Advisor for Human Resources to support the Government of Haiti in increasing its ability to finance the health sector through more effective and efficient use of existing resources and by mobilizing additional resources. The Chief of Party will also support the Government of Haiti in improving planning and oversight of the health workforce.
- Provide leadership for technical assistance to the Government of Haiti in implementation of the Human Resources for Health (HRH) Strategy and related human resources initiatives, such as expansion of the Community Health worker cadre;
- Oversee the design and implementation of (HRH) programming, translating global experience, research and policies to the Haiti context.
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in human resources, business, health administration, or a related field;
- Minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience working in a developing country context on the design and implementation of human resources for health programming;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience overseeing the performance of others;
- Demonstrated technical expertise and experience in planning and implementation of human resources for a health strategy, including recruitment, retention, distribution, and quality assurance and experience with programs on universal health coverage;
- A demonstrated successful track record of improving human resources management in partner institutions;
- S/he should have the proven capacity to lead innovative health workforce recruitment, health workforce quality assurance, and retention efforts, including overseeing development and scale-up of sustainable equity-focused and gender-responsive human resource strategies;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with various actors, such as the MSPP, other ministries and agencies, donors, and NGOs; and
- Strong oral and written communication and presentations skills in French and English; working knowledge of Creole is preferred but not essential.
About the Organization
The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world. Through Monitoring and Evaluation and Knowledge Management practice areas, QED is working to maximize our clients' return on investment through accountability, continuous learning, and sound management.