As Senior Advisor, Quality and Innovation, Education, you will provide strategic leadership that influences the quality and impact of Education sector programming globally. This will entail the leadership and quality control of key evidence-based intervention packages, project models and impact measures in alignment with the Partnership Strategy and ensures integration of distinctive World Vision (WV) development approaches. You will champion cross-sector collaboration around scalable innovative solutions. In collaboration with other ministry leaders, you will oversee the development of sector guidance (including global minimum standards, project models, and capacity-building strategies and curricula, and M&E tools) for WV’s Education sector work in development, fragile contexts and emergency response.
- Master’s degree in a relevant academic field.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years experience in sector programming in field location.
- In-depth knowledge of sector programming including evidence-based sector programming.
- Experience in overseeing or supporting multi-country programmes.
- Experience in grant-funded programmes by bilateral and multilateral donors.
- Experience in working with faith, faith actors and faith related issues in development.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 30 MAR 2020. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.