BRIDGE is seeking a Senior Associate who can combine a passion for and experience in advancing the social good, while advancing our clients’ interests and missions. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the consulting industry and possess strong research, analytical, writing and presentation skills. The position will focus on translating research data into insights that drive key communications and advocacy strategies. A successful candidate for this position will be well-versed in social media campaigns, experienced in client relations and able to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
- Conducting policy research and writing strategy memos, media materials and issue briefs
- Working with clients to create and improve their social media content strategies
- Supporting the development and execution of social media campaigns
- Supporting accounts that engage in social listening and channel health reporting
- Managing the work of freelance consultants and interns
- B.A. degree in a related field
- 3+ years of work experience including experience in consulting, media, digital, journalism, editorial and/or agency settings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese, with the ability to translate between the two languages
- Strong research, writing and presentation skills
- Experience in digital content and social media content
Benefits & Compensation
Senior Associate: ¥13,000-17,000
In addition to full payment of all statutory social insurances to our employees, and in addition to statutory leave and holidays, BRIDGE also provides its employees with 13th-month salary, commercial accident and medical insurance, 15 days of annual leave with pay and possible opportunity for international travel.
Please use our online application:
For more information: http://www.bridgebeijing.com/en
About the Organization
Bridge Consulting Co., Ltd (BRIDGE), a joint venture between Global Health Strategies (USA) and Rejoice Communications (China) with principal office in Beijing, works with clients and partners to develop advocacy strategies and mobilize communications resources in order to make positive changes for social justice and development in China and other developing countries.