Dexis Professional Services seeks a Senior Communications Specialist to support the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Bureau for Legislative and Public Affairs (LPA). This is a long-term position based in Washington, DC. The start date for this position is immediate.
- Provide efficient and effective communication strategy from conception through delivery, evaluation and assessment using repeatable and adjustable models reflecting industry, government and non-governmental organization best practices.
- Ensure content and branding consistency and compliance throughout the entire platform(s).
- Update and enforce consistency of an agency-wide style guide that provides site standardization across the site(s) for all content editors.
- Maintain and produce effective metrics and documentation processes to evaluate and enhance the full communication spectrum using industry best practices.
- Strategize to manage content that tells the USAID story to an internal global audience.
- Partner with bureau and Agency stakeholders to create and maintain content management and collaboration engagement calendars.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content related to the USAID brand, mission and core values plus provide analysis reports to LPA leadership.
- Create concepts, wireframes, and designs that deliver a compelling user experience, drive user behavior and communicate key ideas
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Five (5) or more years of digital communications experience;
- Five (5) or more years of experience with tracking campaign metrics;
- Five (5) or more years of writing and implementing campaign plans;
- Five (5) or more years experience with social media and collaboration platforms;
- Five (5) or more years of editorial experience;
- Active Secret Clearance Required.
About the Organization
At Dexis Professional Services (DPS) we align ourselves with the core values of our parent company, Dexis Consulting Group (Dexis). Ingenuity, Integrity, Investment in People-these are the guiding principles of our culture. We empower our staff to work together with colleagues at all levels and be part of the decision-making process; we create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. We’re committed to excellence in institutional support and staff augmentation in the global development arena. As a DPS employee, we will challenge you, we will empower you, and we will mentor you.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview. DPS is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.