Tetra Tech ES, Inc. based out of Arlington, VA is recruiting for a Senior Cost and Pricing Specialist. This role will support all aspects of cost proposal activities, to include: coordinating with the proposal manager and technical proposal team, preparing budgets and cost proposal narratives, developing commercial documentation, coordinating with teaming partners, supporting negotiations, and other various cost and pricing duties, as required.
• Develop cost and pricing proposals, including detailed cost narratives, for various clients such as USAID, MCC, development banks and other international government organizations
• Review solicitations and other procurement documents carefully, identify risks and draft questions for clarification
• Prepare cost proposal related volumes as required while considering Tetra Tech indirect rates
• Prepare subcontractor cost instructions and support negotiation
• Collaborate with proposal managers to develop proposal budgets and ensure competitive rates
• Respond to cost and pricing questions that may arise from the client during negotiations.
• Prepare input for GSA pricelists and cost proposal submissions
• Prepare proposal summary for executive team and corporate team review
• Following contract award, transition commercial details to the project manager, operations, HR, contracts and finance teams
• Actively collaborate with Cost and Pricing Analyst, BD Team, Finance Team and technical proposal team
• Collaborate with other Tetra Tech business units on new business opportunities.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Essential KSA’s required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.):
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience with a bachelor’s degree in related field
• Prior experience working with USAID, MCC, development banks such as World Bank, Asian Development Bank, Interamerican Development Bank on cost-plus, time-and-materials and fixed-priced proposals
• Extreme precision and attention to detail required
• Operate effectively in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and Proficient in PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Valued but not required KSA’s:
• Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Registers
• Knowledge of Cost Accounting Standards