Tetra Tech is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Senior Cost Estimator candidates for our office in either Richland, WA or Marlborough, Massachusetts. Some short-term travel may be required from time to time.
- Reviews RFPs, plans and specs to become familiar with project scopes;
- Ensures that corporate and client required estimating procedures are followed;
- Support and work with estimating / engineering / business development staff in the review of project plans, requirements and specifications;
- Perform quantity take-offs and pricing of primarily federal construction projects;
- Perform constructability reviews and develop draft project schedules as needed.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university;
- Minimum 15 years’ experience related to design and construction;
- Professional level certification such as AACE CCP or CEP is preferred;
- General knowledge of construction methods and practices and well-versed in use of cost estimating software;
- Working knowledge of project scheduling principals and software;
- Working knowledge of U.S. Department of Defense/Energy/State cost estimating/engineering principles and best practices;
- Strong individual contributor who is comfortable and effective in working with internal discipline teams and external client teams;
- Ability to obtain a US Government Security Clearance.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers or mail resumes to Human Resources, Tetra Tech Inc., 100 Nickerson Road, Marlborough, MA 01752. Please Reference Job Code: 12700000182 (Richland) or 12700000184 (Marlborough).
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
No calls or agencies
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—17,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.