Qualifications and skills
The Senior Curriculum Development expert should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Either a university degree awarded on completion of at least three years study in a University or equivalent institution; or an additional 4 years of professional experience (additional to the minimum number of years of general professional experience required below) related to VET education.
- In-depth knowledge of VET policies of EU countries
- Full computer literacy.
- Excellent command of written and spoken
General professional experience
- Minimum 8 years and up to 15 years of post-graduate professional experience in the field of VET education out of which at least 5 years acquired in a Member State, in a Member State of the European Economic Area or in a Candidate Country.
Specific professional experience
- At least 8 years of post-graduate professional experience in developing curriculum, training materials and linked testing and evaluation systems gained in projects of similar size, complexity and duration.;
About the Organization
Welcome to DEM Consultants
, the leading Spanish development consulting firm and one of the strongest consulting groups in Europe. Since its founding, DEM
has successfully implemented technical assistance contracts and training projects for national and international financing agencies as well as private industry,
Our reputation for excellence and efficiency is built on twenty years of planning and implementing technical assistance projects in developing and transition economies.
More info: www.dem.es