Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks an experienced Senior Data Analysis Specialist for the anticipated 5-year USAID/Peru Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning for Sustainability (MELS) Activity. The MELS Activity will provide USAID/Peru with technical and advisory services in planning, designing, conducting, disseminating, and learning from monitoring and evaluation of the Mission’s portfolios, to improve the achievement and sustainability of USAID’s development outcomes. MELS will also provide services to strengthen the monitoring, evaluation, and learning capabilities of USAID/Peru staff, targeted local partners and Government of Peru stakeholders. This activity will provide the Mission with a set of performance and impact evaluations that contribute to the five-year country strategy, thematic regional assessments, studies, and learning activities. This is a long-term position based in Lima, Peru. The position is contingent upon award and USAID approval.
- Conduct data analysis and produce reports on evaluation findings that are clear and accessible to multiple audiences, including audiences for regional evaluations
- Lead data management, storage, use, and analysis activities that facilitate strategic decision making and learning
- Manage large data sets and systems, ensuring quality assurance, accuracy, and documentation
- Provide technical guidance and quality assurance for data analysis and visualization activities
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline is preferred;
- At least four years of experience in data analysis in the international development sector; OR 7-10 years of experience working in data analysis and monitoring and evaluation activities;
- Familiarity with database development and a thorough understanding of M&E;
- Familiarity with USAID’s objectives, approaches and operations, particularly as they relate to MEL;
- Demonstrated experience leading data management, storage, use, and analysis activities;
- Proven ability to manage large data sets and systems;
- Demonstrated qualitative and quantitative analytic and visualization skills, and the presentation of complex data;
- Advanced skills in using common quantitative and/or qualitative data analysis software such as SPSS, Stata, ATLAS-ti, and NVivo;
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English and Spanish.
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.