Human Dynamics is looking to fill a full-time 2-year position for a Senior Education Adviser for our EU funded projects in Central Asia, starting in July/August 2018, with the following qualifications and experience:
- Relevant University degree, preferably at a Master´s level
- Knowledge of Russian is an asset.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in education projects/programmes, management or monitoring or policy development, of which at least 5 years of experience in low or middle income countries;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the implementation of development cooperation projects in the area of education management (e.g. planning, budgeting, education financing, education sector monitoring, EMIS development and management), with Ministry of Education as beneficiary/client.
- At least one long-term experience (i.e. of minimum 1 year duration) as Team Leader or Deputy Team Leader in an education project
- Experience in delivering Technical Assistance to the education sector in Eastern Europe, Caucasus, and Central Asia is an asset;
- Experience with bilateral and donor funded projects is required; experience with EU funded projects is an asset.
Only the applicants meeting the requirements above will be contacted.
About the Organization
Human Dynamics is a leading European provider of consulting services for the public sector with more than 120 projects implemented in 30 countries worldwide. Currently, Human Dynamics and its 300 experts and consultants advise more than 40 ministries and public/government agencies worldwide. You are welcome on our website for more details: www.humandynamics.org